Sunday, February 3, 2013

That other ear hoodie

 Actually, I made this one first, just didn't get a good picture of it.  The inside is a super soft and sweet flannel, the outside is a green kona cotton.
That same source as the wolf hoodie I made for Owen, and though I bought more fabric for the wolf, managed to make this scarf portion much longer.  Notes for ever making this again... the ears, make big wide base ears, wider is better, these guys are way too floppy and I didn't make enough at the base to get the nice curve.  The wolf, I tried again, but even those I think could have been wider.  Also, watch it when you put the ears on I made two "right" sides the first time.   I like 'em both though, pretty darned easy, once you put the pieces together correctly... story of my life though really.  

No comments: